We are proud to introduce our all-new general purpose programmable controller, the RECO Control Master®.
Integrated System Control for Thermal Heating Equipment
Designed to work with either our own thermal heating equipment or that of others, the Control Master® provides integrated system control that includes:
• Precise temperature, pressure, and level management
• Full alarm/fault logging and diagnostics
• Compatible with all building management systems (BMS)
Built around our proprietary software, the Control Master® offers the benefits of:
• Greatly simplified ease of use/set point adjusting
• Backlit LCD screen for easy viewing
• Dual control valve staging /sequencing
• NEMA 4 enclosure satisfies the most demanding specifications
• Optional expanded data logging
• Increased reliability at a low cost
Every year RECO USA strives to raise the bar higher with the equipment we deliver for our customers, and we feel we have done it again with the Control Master®.
We will be exhibiting at the 2018 AHR Expo, January 22nd – 24th in Chicago. To learn more about our exciting new product, please stop by our booth, located at 6862 in the South Hall, or contact your local RECO USA sales representative for more information.